There are plenty of options when it comes to print on demand platforms. In the past, we’ve discussed alternatives to Merch by Amazon. We’ve also written about using designs for Merch by Amazon on other platforms.
In both posts, we mentioned a handful of other print on demand platforms. It was far from an extensive list. Below, we’ve put together a much more complete list (though we’re likely still missing some). To help you out when deciding which ones to go with, we’ve added a little bit of additional info about each platform. Here’s a bit more info on each of the fields:
- Product Info – print-on-demand platforms offer a variety of merchandise. Some stick to a few apparel products, like Merch by Amazon, while many offer dozens of different products types, including artwork, phone cases, and much more.
- Commissions – some platforms take a commission, while others charge a flat fee. We’ve added some info here, though some platforms need more inspection still.
- Own shop – does the platform allow you to have a branded shop? This is a big plus when trying to build a brand and audience and is certainly not how Merch by Amazon works.
- Marketing – various options exist on some platforms for helping to market your products
- Customer service – is this handled by the platform? or do you need to provide help yourself
This list of print on demand platforms is not complete and you should do more research to see how a specific platform will work for your needs.
Feel free to search, sort, or download this table in any number of formats using the buttons below.
If you know of any print on demand platforms we missed, or have updated info, leave a comment below and we’ll be sure to update our table.
Print on Demand Platforms
Note: click the green plus button to get more info on each of the platforms listed below.
updated March 30, 2018 with additional listings and Shopify app info
updated April 12, 2018. changed “own store” to “branded store” and updated all entries